Linuo Ritter International Co.,Ltd
Solar Panel Heater,Non Pressurized Solar Water Heater,Non Pressure Type Water Heater,Solar Water Heater 300L
Non-Pressurized Solar Water Heater is a cost-effective system for residential hot water application. this system is designed according to thermosiphon principle and operating with proportion difference between cold and hot water. The water heated by Vacuum Tubes is held in the stainless steel storage tank where the insulation preserves the heat.
The thermosiphon Solar Water Heater uses the sun to heat the working fluid (mostly water) in the vacuum tubes. The Solar Collector absorbs solar radiation, and converts the sunlight to heat and transfer it to the water. The heated water naturally rises through the solar collector into the water tank where the cooler water at the bottom of the tank is forced out and descends to the bottom of the collector (thermosiphon circulation). The circulation will be interrupted when there is no solar radiation.
Advantages and benefits
- Cost effective solar water heating solution
- Long operating life time over 10 years
- Low cost in maintenance and repair requirements.
- Short amortization rate
- Economic customized solar water heating solution
- Higher energy yield and low heat loss due to the high vacuum of the evacuated tubes and PU insulation harmless to ozonosphere
- High-quality stainless steel in the inner tank to continuously maintain a good water quality.
- Stainless steel inner and outer tank, highest water tank quality for coastal areas